Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This year has been so up and down for me, but I'm just happy to be alive! I have so many things and people to be thankful for. I guess I'll just list them:

  • Parents
  • Family
  • Best Friends (specifically...Charles, Val, Laura, Chris)
  • HS Friends that I still see/talk to day to day
  • College Friends
  • Other Friends that I have had the privilege to meet over the years
  • TCU Horned Frogs!!!
  • My 2 cities I call home...Houston & Fort Worth
  • Eva Mendez, Natalie Portman, Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey (skinny version), Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Mariska Hargitay :)
  • Football
  • This wonderful country...USA
  • A JOB
  • Houston Texans
  • And most importantly, the man above, GOD!!!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment