Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Homeward Bound

Sometimes you have to make decisions in your life that you just wish you didn't have to make. Never would I have imagined at the age of 27, 28 in a month, that I would be moving back home to my parents. I haven't lived at home since leaving for college in Aug 2002. Since I graduated undergrad in 2006, I have been living alone. Which, by the way, I loved. I always imagined the next time I lived with someone would be when I got married. But things happen in your life that you just can't control. I may be working now, but after being unemployed for as long as I was, I felt it was best to go home for a few months to save some money. My goal is 6 months tops, which puts me around summer time. I guess I am lucky in a way. I have parents that will welcome me back home with no issues. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment