Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The fear of rejection.

I think like almost everyone, we all have a fear of rejection. I for sure do. For pretty much my whole life I have always gotten the " Oh Mike, you are a great guy, let's just be friends" response from countless females. I guess that is why I have so many damn female friends. It is frustrating when a girl tells you, "you are a great guy, good looking, and would make any girl happy"...yet you aren't good enough for them. Tell me how that makes sense now...?

I tend to flirt with my married female friends more so than the single girls. Why? Well, it's easier. I already know what their response will be...no. (Well...I assume lol). Yeah it is still rejection, but its justified. "No, I'm married" Well can't argue with that. A lot of my female friends are married now. They sometimes flirt back with me, but it's all friendly. No harm, no foul.

I wish it was easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment