Tuesday, October 18, 2011

STAY AWAY FROM THE MIRROR

It is definitely time for a change. A change that I have been saying I would commit to for the last 2+ years. I went to the doc the other day and they weighed me. 233. This would have to be the most I have ever weighed in my life. Embarrassing if you ask me. 9 years ago when I graduated hs I was somewhere between 180 and 190. I was athletic, in shape, 6 pack and the whole works. Ran track and played on the basketball team. Now...I come home from work and go straight to the couch and watch TV. Sometimes I wonder why I am single. Then I look at the scale or in a mirror and there is my answer. I wouldn't want to date me. How did I get so lazy all of a sudden? I really need to lose weight and get healthy. I need to feel better about myself and gain that confidence that I've always had. No more excuses. Goal weight...200 pounds. I know I can do this....I just have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment